A New Chapter
I began working as an author’s assistant in September 2017—a book lover’s dream job! As I took on additional clients, I realized I didn’t have the time to maintain my blog. Sadly, at the end of March (2019) I made the decision to stop blogging.
I’d like to extend a heartfelt thanks to everyone who has read and commented on my reviews through the years. Hopefully, we can connect on Goodreads or Instagram.
P.S. You may view a complete list of all the books I’ve reviewed here.
Author Assistant Services
- Launch team recruitment and management
- Newsletter formatting (MailChimp/MadMimi)
- Organize, implement, and follow up on contests/giveaways
- Research and suggest content for social media
- Schedule social media posts (Hootsuite/Later)
- Graphic design
- Minor website updates
- Design print materials for author events
- Create and schedule BookBub ads
- Schedule KDP ebook sales
- BookFunnel integration
Need a review?
Check out my twitter list where you’ll find over 143 Christian book bloggers who may be able to assist you.